- open daily 10 to 6, from October 1st through October 31st.
– The corn maze is back! Open daily til 6:00, Friday and Saturday nights til 11:00.
– For information regarding Dreams of Darkness please visit their website: Dreams of Darkness
– Come experience the Nash’s “Dotto” train - $2.50 per person, kids two(2) and under free.
Air Pillow Obstacle Bounce House and Slide
– $3 per kid Saturdays and Sundays, weather permitting.
Farm Animal Petting Zoo
– $1 per person donation to the 4H Clubs hosting.
Little Kid’s Play Area
– no cost, just jump in and let the kids have some fun. Two new play structures this year. This is for the little kids, Big kids need to do the other “big kid” stuff. Parents need to supervise.
Straw Bale Maze
– no cost, kids just run in and figure out the course. Parents can help.
Mini Corn Maze
– $1 each, special for kids!
– Hosted by the youth and community group fund raiser of the week, prices as posted. See the Youth and Community Groups page.
– There is NO General Admission cost on weekdays. However, Saturdays and Sundays, a $3.00 per car gate donation will be collected by the organization hosting the parking fund raiser that weekend. The donation is a fund raiser that the youth or organizations are collecting for their organization activities.